Monday, October 7, 2013

what is in my mind #1



kuroko no basket season two is finally out and words cannot describe how happy i  am, god dammit finals are killing my vibe and i screwed up my biology and physics paper, and i am going to screw my chemistry&add maths&bm next oh lord. form four isn't a good year because everything is so hard, back then everything was a piece of cake sigh. god i really hate myself for doing last minute revision all the time and i am very unprepared for finals man. looks like i am super doomed for SPM next year hahahah anyways, i am waiting for 23rd of October because F R E E D O M.


y'know what's the first thing to do after finals? decorate my fandom blog + finish all the winter cup chapters + watch season two + fangirl all day. and of course, i would love to spend my time to doodle & paint


aurevoir

No comments:

Post a Comment