Thursday, November 14, 2013

food review #1

sister day out

on 31st of October, my sister wants to go to Wondermilk+ to satisfy her cravings. lately, everyone is posting pictures of their food from Wondermilk+ on instagram and they look really tempting. so my sister and i went to the one located at Citta Mall. 





don't you love the decorations? everything is so cute and pretty in there! 
wifi password: drinkmoremilk 




my sister and I ordered chicken ++ mushroom sandwich and beef bacon sandwich. The beef bacon sandwich is really really good. We tried their well known cupcakes, my sister picked red velvet and the portion is sort of small. Meanwhile for the drinks, the lime fizzy drink was awful meanwhile the blackcurrent one isn't that bad. Honestly, the food is okay to me but the price is not okay. I find their cupcakes are sort of overpriced because their portion is really small. 

After lunch, my sister and I went to The Times book store to read some books. And I fell in love with this book entitled Daddy Little's Secret by Tina Davis. It is a heartbreaking story and I almost cried when I read it. Okay I have no idea why am I so into child abuse books nowadays. 





Yeah that's all. My holidays are pretty boring, I think I should start to study form 5 syllabus because my form 4 final's results are so disappointing I just want to cry my eyeballs out. But thank Lord that I did not fail any subjects. I am looking forward to December because of outings ++ comic fiesta ++ vacation at Bangkok. I need a getaway mhm.

Okay toodles x 

No comments:

Post a Comment