Friday, February 14, 2014

travel #1 {bangkok}


on 8th of december, my family and i went for 4 days 3 night vacation and BKK. The food was scrumptious and the clothes are affordable. 
+60 en route to +66

really lazy to story about my first day. anyways lets skip to second day. my father's friend brought us to his orchid garden for a visit. that place was magnificently beautiful. we wished to stay for a longer time to take more photographs sadly we were rushing so we left.




 then he brought us for lunch at a rural area at BKK. the food is way better than the food from cities. the duck was so so so delicious.

on the next day, we went for boat ride and visited a temple.






 oh and we went for elephant show too. (truth is, elephant show is such a waste of time, because there's nothing interesting to watch #sorrynotsorry, my parents could have brought us to malls to do some shopping)

 we had mcd for dinner and their pineapple and corn pie is heavenly good! after that, we went to platinum mall. we literally visited the toilets from each floor. platinum mall deserves the best toilet award man.





istanbul is my favourite. 

honestly platinum mall is such a waste of time to me. there's nothing much to shop for me.

aurevoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment