Friday, November 22, 2013

fond memories #1 + food review #2

20th of November

it was a great day,zi shan came to my house just to make flower crown.




  
pretty fake flowers! well i am not going to blog about the steps because i am lazy. if you are desperate to know the steps you should Go YouTube and search, there are variety of steps and it's just a piece of cake. but the sticking part is not easy. it takes 2 hours for us to finish two flower crown,all you need is patience. 



zishan's crown is made out of fake orchid meanwhile mine is yellow and white daisies. wanted to make  white daisy crown unfortunately there's no more white. we are satisfied with our results! well zi shan just dont accept the fact that my flower crown is better 

it was my sister's birthday so we celebrated her birthday at i-dragon located at sunway pyramid, we are sick of western food so we decided to try Chinese food. the food was so-so and the dishes are kind of pricey for Chinese food.

my favourite, char siew bun!  it's so much better than those from Chinese stall

their well known siew long pau, as known as soup dumpling! you should try them 

Chinese pancake,it's quite nice. my sister's dumpling noodles. it was so so. and my steamed rice with vegetables and braised pork. it wasn't that bad.

after dinner, my sister wants to satisfy her craving for green tea latte. so we went to coffea coffee (Starbucks is just too mainstream) their green tea latte is A++ meanwhile their cake isn't my cup of tea. i am a green tea enthusiast and i will always go for green tea latte. we had red velvet cake and cheesecake with caramel coated nuts. coffea coffee's beverages taste better than the ones from espressolab however the price is slightly expensive. ngaw someone please bring me to coffee stain by Joseph to try,the coffee from there looks tempting. 


okay that's all,so far my holidays are fine. it's not that boring because i have started going for tuition classes (lol dont judge me). yeah that's all, aurevoir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment