Monday, December 29, 2014

travel #3 { Avillion, Port Dickson }



so I just came back from Port Dickson. Yes it was a memorable getaway. I would rate 10 out of 10 for their ambience. The tangy smell of the ocean rejuvenates my soul. I had a 2 days 1 night vacation at avillion with my cousins from Australia. At night, the sound of the waves breaking the shores was music to our ears. It was a good day to be alive and wander around the place. THEN IT STARTED RAINING so we rested at our chalet. The bathroom was a highlight in every chalet, garden chalet has the best bathroom. In the evening, we went for a swim and tried sauna, it was a great experience. We went to waterfront // Port Dickson town to have our dinner at a seafood resturant. After dinner, we headed to waterfront park. We were mesmerized with the vibrant colours of city lights on the trees and my cousins were playing with bubbles. 



There was a beach wedding setup at the Riau Beach. The pink decorations are sophisticated and man, I bet the lucky ones enjoyed this lovely and romantic rendezvous.


A view from the water chalet


Drew a really ugly eyes on the sand. This is why I need ruler when it comes to art.


not-so-serene view of water chalet. The sea water isn't very clean man, there were rubbish EVERYWHERE.


on our way back to Garden Chalet. Yeah that's my sister and my favourite cousin. Really love walking around the park.


plant game too strong.


Sadly the sky was filled with mundane clouds, man I wish there was a sun so we can watch sunrise from here. 


a view from garden chalet.





yeah the best damn thing about this swimming pool is there is a Jacuzzi. It was raining but we still go for swimming. Although coldness crept through our veins yet we ignored it. 



After a good swim, we decided to try sauna. The sauna was really great, the charcoal had vanilla scent which is A+++. We started to relax and all the day's worries melted away. (There are no photos in the sauna since the lighting was so bad)





i highly recommend you to go waterfront // Port Dickson town to get food, the breakfast buffet was pretty disappointing. So my advice is keep your money and spend it on better food at waterfront man.


my favourite part of water chalet. Just sit down there and enjoy the breath-taking scenery and listen to the sound of waves.



the avi spa pavilion stood there, majestic and it reflects an aesthetic complex somehow, we were truly amazed by this beautiful sight.





Unfortunately my aunt didn't do any bookings for avillion lounge, so I took these photos outside with a broken heart. I was really astonished by the beauty of this spa pavilion. 


I stole this photo from the avillion website, they allowed me to take a look for 5 minutes. and I swear that place was a magnificent. Imagine sitting on this amazing couch and enjoy the awe-inspiring sunset. Lovely isn't it? Definitely going to visit their spa next time.

my next post is about avillion too, I'm just going to upload the selfies with my sister. Yeah I have to separate it because the post is going to be too long then it will bore you guys. In a nutshell, Avillion is an amazing place for you to enjoy the blissful indulgence. I have to be honest, it wasn't really fun. There wasn't much activities to enjoy, you can go for snorkeling in Pulau Redang etc but you can't do it here. The beach wasn't what I expected, you know everyone thinks that Port Dickson is literally the most dirty beach in Malaysia. The exquisitely designed chalets, majestic spa and amazing facilities can let you escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Yeah that's all for this post, aurevoir and have a great day!





      with love,



No comments:

Post a Comment