Monday, December 29, 2014

travel #4 { Avillion, Port Dickson }




The previous post is about what I think about Avillion, this post is filled with selfies and ootd shots. The following day, we didn't do much because its our "photoshoot" day. Do you know what is the definition of real pain? helping my sister to take ootd shots. We wake up at the crack of dawn and I rushed to her chalet. It was quiet and the cool wind invigorate my soul. Meanwhile I was waiting for sunrise, the glistering stars were accompanying me. Its was not as many as you expect but I liked the nightsky. I absolutely love being alone in a quiet, night place. My sister and I headed to Riau Beach to take some photos.





my favourite


Clad in H&M gun and roses print sundress, I got this last year and finally I have the chance to wear it. Bought the oversized black hat from Taobao.


the lighting was horrid





yeah he's our dad // お父さん



















my cousin said I look like a rabbit so this happened


oh look they are snapchatting without me

If I have a chance to come back, I will definitely come with my friends and visit the avi lounge. That is a must. These photographs will imprint fond memories and this short getaway is one of my favourite moment in 2014. Man, time flies really fast? Tomorrow is New Year's eve and I will blog about 2014. This year wasn't so bad, it is definitely WAYYYY better than 2013. Aurevoir and have a great day.



With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment