Monday, January 12, 2015

fond memories #3 ++ food review #5



4th of January 

Last Sunday, Angel wanted my sister and I to help her out for her fashion design assignment. We went to midvalley to do her assignment. We were really dead beat yet we had so much fun. It was really great to see Angel again after 2 years, we were really engrossed with our academics so we didn't have time to hang out. Finally, I got to spend my first week of 2015 with my little demon.2013, when I meet Angel again, she grew taller and damn, she became so different ( in a good way ). 2015, I fell in love with her hair, I literally wanted to shave her hair off and make it as a wig. ( ˘ ³˘)


This is Angel.


Model of the day. Yeah this is my sister.


Really glad we found a street art so it matches the Harajaku theme.


ft. pastel theme // 5 years of friendship with this midget (◡‿◡✿)


this shot is inspired by Anna, one of my favourite tumblr user





"Since when washroom has become a photobooth?" The lighting in the Garden's Mall washroom was really nice so we literally rested there and took some silly selfies. 





do not kill me for this. \(^▽^@)ノ








Green tea enthusiast will definitely like this parfait. I loved chewing the green tea cube mochi. The matcha kanten jelly, whipped cream, cornflakes, matcha flavored ice cream, matcha cube mochi, red bean ice cream and matcha syrup aptly form this amazing parfait. Forget about diet when it comes there's dessert on your table. 

Rate: 8/10


That is Angel's Sweet Potato Milkshake. I actually like the drink because the ice cream was really special. My sister and Angel ordered the same thing, salmon udon with cabonara. It wasn't so bad.


"Let me snapchat our lunch" 
"Wait let me try this thing out"


This is my lunch! I have an undying love for raw salmon so I ordered. sashi salmon don comes with miso soup. 

Rate:  7.5/10


Anyway Angel, if you are reading this, here's an appreciation post for you:

Remember when you found out that I love drawing and adore cute things, you showed me some of your adorable stationeries. I remember you have pastries shaped erasers, pizza printed correction tape and pastel colour pencils. Then you came out this idea, "Yi Qing, when we grow up, lets open a store that sells cute things together" I actually nodded and make it as our dream. We always have recess together, share our food and talk about anything that makes us laugh like a maniac. Hey, remember how we often get into fight and never fail to argue. We were really naive, most of the time we do things without using our brains. Gosh those were the days. Our form 1 friendship was slightly fucked up I have to be honest, probably it was me being very naive. (Sometimes I do regret what have I done to you, until today I still do) I was an extremely mean friend-wait was I really a friend to you back then? I am still happy that we managed to be friends again when we were form 2. In 2011, you decided to be my deskmate,  Joseph never fail to interrupt our conversation and annoy us, that was one of the best moment in Samad. You guys never fail to radiate joyful virus, just sometimes, you guys can make my blood boil. I still remember you always feed me mini doughnuts, skip classes, climbed the window because we were too desperate to get class keyand lend me a shoulder to cry on, in the toilet. In 2012, sadly we couldn't survive high school together, we didn't talk for a very long time, I guess twitter was the barrier to our friendship again. Thank you whatsapp for making us close again, then we became close again. I am profoundly happy that we get to be close friends, appreciating these 5 years of friendship and your existence. Someday, I will see you to be a great fashion designer. People will clad your elegant tailored dress, and I will definitely support your dreams. All the best in life, je táime my demonic angel, profite de la vie!!


with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment