Friday, March 27, 2015

if i am a sims 3 character, i am a young adult now


on 11th of March, a bunny with a satanic heart was brought to this sinful yet beautiful world. I have to say that this year is definitely the best birthday ever, truth is every year my birthday is always on examination day and yes i hate it that i still have to read reference books to let the day pass. This year is different! no school, no exams, no college and no uniform!

I went to Assunta to get my results slip to be certified and gosh I absolutely hate waiting for public bus, so I gave up waiting (you see, Pisces has 0 patience when it comes to waiting) and walked all the way to Taman Jaya LRT station to go Petaling Street. Petaling Street always remind me of the fond memories with high school friends, and yes I spent my birthday with two amazing people which is Sze Tein and Kimberly. We met up at Popular and they surprised me with birthday present! We hugged and I was overjoyed to receive such amazing presents from them.

Sze Tein knows that I am desperate to go to Klang River graffiti spot since form 4. That day we averted our fear and decided to go there. We wanted to climb the ladder but it seem scary so we had to walk all the way to find a stairs to go down. The weather was bloody hot and yeah we were sweating profusely (so much walking sigh) It was a really fun adventure! Our voice were laced with joy that's because we actually survived, we had this mindset that its risky to go there and something bad will happened but hey, everything was all right!






eye see you.














see when i said its pasar seni longkang, i'm not even lying


meet sze tein.


tete and kimmie




you can't see this from the LRT trust me. 




this street is where the avant gardes show off their artistic skill. people who are born with good graffiti writing is a curse and also a gift. we saw motion, beautifully stroked lines and vivid colours on the wall of Klang river drain. the florescent colours literally blinded us. it was too hot we didn't want to stay for too long, really regret for not taking the details but its all right, there will be always next time. it was an interesting experience and i do hope someday i can come here to tag the wall.

One thing I like about KL is we get to take the purple free bus to Bukit Bintang. Yeah if its your first time there you can jakun a little. We had our lunch at Tous Les Jous and we spent 3 hours there, eating and chatting.


chocolate draped with banana and nuts pastries!







i am very satisfied with this shot, i was experimenting with different angle, the shot turned out pretty decent. typical yiqing likes it when the background has a bokeh effect


this is one of their signature dish but thumbs down to this. didn't like the combination of umami sauce and stir fried mushroom. the portion of the egg was so small and expected that the yolk will ooze out with the sauce which will make a great combination, however we regretted it.


these girls are so sweet, they got me a slice of blueberry cake. i was so touched. 


egg benedict set! I think its pretty worth it to spend RM9 for two buns come with poached egg (sadly no so much hollandiase sauce), turkey ham and really scrumptious beef bacon. 


side view. so dying to go back for their bacon however their poached egg was a disappointment, yes we ate another "boiled yolk" that day. 

the pastries and desserts are really good. lesson learn, when you are in a bakery, eat their pastries not their main course. 



This is actually at the WOLO hotel's drinking room.

Among all the bakery I've visited, TOUS LES JOUS and WOLO is probably the most fancy bakery I have been to but I personally like RT pastry house's pastries. I have a soft spot for brick walls, so if I need to find a place to do assignments, TLJ is a good choice. 

we can't say goodbye to each other without taking a selfie.

FACES



moustache


( ̄(∞) ̄)


(T⌓T)


٩(^ᴗ^)۶


༼≖ɷ≖༽


( ˘ ³˘)♥








my unattached Siamese twin.




Thank you for making my 18th birthday a great one. Thank you for making me put on the sweetest smile on my birthday. Although we  weren't from the same school, I am very grateful that I have great friends from tuition especially these two girls. You have no idea that my tuition life during weekends will be boring with their absence. I truly treasure this friendship and these fond memories will always etched in my mind. 


At night, my family and I celebrated at okonomi. Yes I choose this place again, since we had an amazing NYE supper at here, I decided to come back here again, for birthday dinner! The lighting wasn't great so my shots didn't turn out nice ╥﹏╥ (boo to yellow lights).


yes this is our customized sushi, white rice stuffed with fried scallops and salmon.
however it didn't taste good, maybe i should just order from the menu next time 


sorry I can't remember the name of this maki but I like it (〃・ω・〃)


Any maki roll that has soft shell crab and avocado is the best. A++ for this sushi, so dying to come here again for the sushi


Teriyaki salmon fried. The skin of the fried salmon was so juicy. The salmon was fresh too


seafood gratin and teriyaki salmon rice

I don't mind devouring 2 plates of seafood gratin all by myself because it was so freaking good.


sesame stir fried angel hair spaghetti with soft shell crab

those who want to try something unique, you will like this.


About me I tend to forget the name of the food (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)



it was so-so


substitute birthday cake with chocolate matcha lava cake.
last year whenever i scroll through my instagram, pangs of jealousy overcome me because most of the Singapore cafe serve this. The portion isn't big but its was sinfully great.

Calling out green tea enthusiast, come here and show off to your friends on your social network.



we loved how the matcha lava ooze out from the cake, the combination of hot lava and cold ice cream was like sex in your mouth (。・//ε//・。)


those who wished me on my birthday through social networks and phone calls, i would love to thank you beautiful souls for wishing me, really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. 11th of March 2015 was indeed a memorable day, maybe I should start being rebellious since I am legal to do anything now.


     with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment